Dec 20, 2022 5 min to read
Nowadays, our money has to stretch further and further – whether you’re an individual or a business, we’re all feeling the pinch. So it’s more important than ever that we get value for money with the products and services we pay for. When was the last time you took a stock check on how your prop tech is delivering for you?
- Does your prop tech have your customers interests and issues in mind? The best prop tech services will aim to support the end user of your business – your buyers and sellers. They will be helping you to provide a better service for your clients.
- Is your prop tech gaining you new instructions? This is the bare minimum, really. If it’s not helping to generate business for you, it’s probably time to question why. What return on investment do you get from your prop tech if it’s not generating new instructions for you?
- Does your prop tech help you to solve your problems? The best prop tech will be finding you more stock, giving clients the right intel to make good decisions, turning your buyers into sellers – and giving you the tools to make things happen.
- Does your prop tech help you to solve your clients’ problems? Your clients are searching for a home in a fast-moving market. The biggest issue for most is that they can’t find what they’re looking for. So your suppliers and services should be helping you to support them in finding their new home.
- Does your prop tech provider offer regular training and best practice advice? If you’re not being taught exactly how to benefit from your prop tech, how are you going to make the best out of it? You could be missing out on some really useful tools and advice.
- Has your prop tech provider really got to know your business and what’s important to you? It’s very difficult to provide you with a bespoke service suited to the needs of your business and clients if your prop tech doesn’t really know you. How can they share the most useful tools for your business if they don’t know whether you focus more on sales or lettings, or your goals for the next quarter?
- Does your prop tech help your clients to understand that you’re the best agent for the job and that your fee is justified because you add more value? You might be charging 1% more than a competitor – but you’re delivering far more value than that back.
If your prop tech isn’t ticking these boxes for you, it could be time to question why.
The very least it should be doing is providing you with a good return on your investment and supporting you to give your clients the best possible experience.
But it could also be doing so much more for you too.