Data and insights

When it comes to selling homes or prospecting to win new instructions, knowledge is everything. Having access to the right data and being able to offer the crucial insights is something that will set you apart from your competition – whether you’re dealing with buyers, sellers, landlords or tenants.

Knowledge is power.

With Homesearch, you’ll be arming your team with powerful, unique, accurate and award-winning property data on every residential property in England, Scotland and Wales. Imagine what they could do with that.

They’ll have access to invaluable market insights that will help them gain a competitive advantage through more sophisticated prospecting, whilst adding authority to all of their client interactions with just the click of a button. Putting you in the unique position where you know more about your client’s home than they do.

Our data and insights include:

We have data on approximately 29.9 million residential addresses

Our data is unmatched in volume and accuracy. 60% of our data is proprietary, something no other supplier offers

Our data is also completely rebuilt and updated every 30 days, giving you real time market data and insights

There’s 24 billion data points in Homesearch,
including crucial information like:

  • Property type
  • Estimated value
  • Sale history
  • Bedroom numbers
  • Internal size
  • Plot size
  • EPC rating
  • Listed status
  • Flood risk
  • Leasehold information
  • Planning history
  • Comparables

A major competitive edge you receive with Homesearch is the ability to offer real-time 
market data and insights so you can check what’s new in the market daily. Giving you the 
instant capability to identify prospecting opportunities or share these invaluable insights 
with your clients and expertly answer their market-related queries.


Whatever you need to know, from the average times on-market to how many chimney pots 
in the local area to average asking prices and total number of live instructions, it’s all there 
right away, giving you the ability to stay ahead of the competition.


As well as impressing clients with your real-time knowledge and insights, Homesearch also 
helps you track your performance against your main competitors and your market share, 
giving you everything you need to know to remain one step ahead.


How many properties are there on Homesearch?
30 million
How many on-market instructions does Homesearch track?
1 million listings (890k once de-duped)
How often is the data updated?
Our live market data is updates daily. Land registry data is updated as and when possible
Everything else is monthly. We rebuild the entire system, and all 29m addresses, every 30 days.
Where does our data come from?
40% of our data is publicly available through sources like the ONS and land registry. But where we really stand out is the fact that the other 60% of our data is completely proprietary - meaning you can't get it anywhere else.


“Enough to blow you away”

The property search tool is enough to blow you away. Agents should definitely sign up before the competition does. But it's not just about the technology, but the ethos - put the buyer first, show them what's available and the rest falls into place from there.

Natalie Barton


“Not just another subscription”

The experience has been seamless from the initial call to actually subscribing and using the product. Homesearch are proactive and always looking to help my business and find better ways of sourcing new clients. A very useful tool and not just another subscription

Inderjit Lotay

Peaksons Property Limited

"Second to none"

Five stars are not enough. Absolutely love Homesearch, the system and what it enables me to do to help grow my business & brand. cannot fault in any way, the service, the people and the system are second to none!

Steve Grantham

Steve Grantham Bespoke

"Up front and on it"

Homesearch is an incredible tool, the software is easy to use, and the opportunities is presents are amazing. The team have been incredible and surpassed all expectations and continue to do so. We left another prop tech supplier who brought nothing to the party, service was shocking and we were tied in, we then chose to go with Homesearch after an incredible presentation, no pushy sales, they are just up front and on it.

Paula Challenger

Challenger Burgess Estate Agents

Find and convert instructions, fast.

Book demo